The travel conditions and itinerary (collectively referred to as the "Planning Document"), which will be provided to you in advance or at a later date, and this document will form part of the contract document when the travel contract is concluded. (The "Terms and Conditions Explanatory Document" in accordance with Article 12-4 of the Travel Agency Law, and the "Contract Document" in accordance with Article 12-5 of the Travel Agency Law). (Explanatory Document of Terms and Conditions in accordance with Article 12-4 of the Travel Agency Law and Contract Document in accordance with Article 12-5 of the Travel Agency Law)
Order-made tour contract
A "made-to-order package tour contract" (hereinafter simply referred to as a "contract") is a contract that is concluded by the Company at the request of the customer. (hereinafter simply referred to as "Contract") means a tour contract whereby the Company, at the request of the Customer, prepares a tour plan specifying the destination and itinerary of the tour, details of transportation and other services to be provided by the Customer, and the amount of the tour fee to be paid by the Customer to the Company, and executes the tour in accordance with such plan.
2. application for contract
(1) A customer who wishes to apply for a contract concerning the contents of a plan issued by the Company to the customer shall apply with an application fee of an amount separately determined by the Company after submitting the necessary matters. (2) The customer who wishes to enter into a contract with the Company for the contents of the tour shall make an application with the necessary matters and an application fee in the amount separately determined by the Company.
(2) Notwithstanding the provisions of the preceding paragraph, a customer who wishes to enter into a correspondence contract with the Company shall notify the Company of his/her membership number.
(3) When the Company receives a tour application from a person responsible for the contract as a representative of the travelers comprising the group/group, the Company shall deem that the person responsible for the contract has all the rights of representation regarding the conclusion and cancellation of the contract, etc.
(4) The person responsible for the contract must submit to the Company a list of constituent persons by the date determined by the Company.
(5) The Company shall not be liable for any debt or obligation that the person responsible for the contract actually owes or may be expected to owe in the future to the constituents.
(6) If the person responsible for the contract does not accompany the group/group, we shall deem a member appointed by the person responsible for the contract in advance to be the person responsible for the contract after the commencement of the tour.
(7) If the Participant is in poor health, uses a wheelchair or other equipment or has a mental or physical disability, is allergic to food or animals, is pregnant or may become pregnant, is accompanied by an assistance dog for the physically challenged (guide dog, hearing dog, or service dog), or requires other special consideration, the Participant must contact the Company at the earliest opportunity before the date specified in (4) above. (4) above at the earliest opportunity and before the date specified in (4) above. (Please also notify us immediately if you have any of these conditions after the conclusion of the tour contract.) (If you have any of these conditions after the tour contract has been concluded, please notify the Company immediately.
(8) If the Company receives a request as described in the preceding item, the Company will comply with the request to the extent possible and reasonable. In this case, the Company may inquire about the customer's situation and necessary measures, or may ask the customer to provide such information in writing.
(9) The Company may require the accompaniment of a caregiver or companion, the submission of a doctor's certificate, or changes in the content of a part of the course, in order to ensure the safe and smooth implementation of the tour. In addition, if the Company is unable to arrange the measures requested by the customer, the Company may refuse the application for the tour contract or cancel the tour contract. In principle, the Customer shall bear the cost of any special measures taken by the Company for the Customer based on the Customer's request.
(10) In the event that the Company deems that the Participant is in need of medical diagnosis or treatment due to illness or other reasons during the tour, the Company will take the necessary measures. Any and all costs related to such measures shall be borne by the Participant.
3. refusal to enter into a contract
The Company may refuse to conclude a contract in the following cases
(1) When the customer is likely to cause inconvenience to other travelers or interfere with the smooth implementation of group activities.
(2) When the Company intends to conclude a correspondence contract and the credit card the customer has is invalid or the customer is unable to settle all or part of the obligations pertaining to the tour fee in accordance with the terms and conditions of the credit card membership of the Alliance Partner.
(3) The customer is found to be a member of a crime syndicate, a person related to a crime syndicate, or any other anti-social force.
(4)You make violent or unreasonable demands or use threatening language or violence against us.
(5) The customer spreads false rumors, uses deceptive means or force to damage the Company's credibility or obstruct its business.
(6) When the Company has business reasons to do so.
4. Time of contract conclusion
(1) The contract is formed when the Company accepts the conclusion of the contract and receives the application fee.
(2) When concluding a contract with the person responsible for the contract, the Company may accept an application for the contract without receiving the application fee with a special written agreement. In this case, the contract will be concluded when the Company delivers such special written contract.
(3) The application fee shall be applied to the tour fee, cancellation fee, or any other part of the amount to be paid by the Participant to the Company.
(4) Notwithstanding the provisions of (1) above, a correspondence contract shall be formed when the Company receives the application from the Participant and notifies the Participant of the Company's acceptance of said application.
5.Delivery of Contract Document
(1) Promptly after the conclusion of the contract, the Company shall deliver to the Customer a contract document describing the tour itinerary, details of tour services, tour fee and other tour conditions, and the Company's responsibilities.
(2) In the event that the Company delivers the Contract Document, the scope of tour services that the Company is obligated to arrange and manage the itinerary under the contract shall be as described in the Contract Document in (1) above.
6. definite document
(1) In the event that the contract document is unable to describe the confirmed itinerary, the accommodation facilities to be used and the names of the transportation facilities necessary for display, the Company shall provide the confirmed itinerary, accommodation facilities to be used and the names of the transportation facilities necessary for display in the contract document on the previous day (in the event that the application for contract is made after the seventh day counting from the day before the commencement date of the tour, on the commencement date of the tour). (2) In the case of the preceding paragraph, if the contract is made on or after the seventh (7th) day prior to the date of commencement of the tour, the date of commencement of the tour, the Company shall deliver to the Participant a written contract describing the accommodation facilities to be used and the names of the transportation facilities necessary for the tour.
(2) In the case of the preceding paragraph, if the Company receives an inquiry from the Participant requesting confirmation of the arrangements, the Company shall respond to such inquiry as promptly and appropriately as possible, even before the delivery of the Confirmation Document.
(3) In the event that the Company delivers the Confirmation Document, the scope of the tour services for which the Company is obliged to arrange and manage the itinerary shall be specified in the said Confirmation Document.
7. time of payment of tour fee and change in the amount of the tour fee
(1) The amount of the tour fee shall be stated in the written plan of the order-made tour.
(2) If the applicable fares and charges of the transportation facilities to be used are revised significantly beyond the extent that is normally expected due to significant changes in economic conditions, etc., which are effective as of the reference date stated in the tour plan document, the tour fee may be increased or decreased by the difference. In the event that the Company increases the tour fee, the Company shall notify the Participant 15 days prior to the day before the departure date of the tour, and in such case, the Participant may cancel the contract without paying the tour planning fee or cancellation fee prior to the commencement date of the tour. (2) If the applicable fares and charges are reduced, the tour fee will be reduced by the difference.
(3) In the event that the Company has stated in the contract document that the tour fee varies depending on the number of persons using transportation and accommodation facilities, etc., if the number of persons using such facilities changes due to reasons not attributable to the Company after the contract is concluded, the Company may change the amount of the tour fee as stated in the contract document.
8. change of contract
(1) When the customer requests changes to the contract, the Company will comply with the customer's request to the greatest extent possible. In such cases, the Company may change the tour fee.
(2) In the event of a natural disaster, war, riot, suspension of transportation or accommodation services, orders by government authorities, provision of transportation services not in accordance with the original operation plan, or other reasons beyond the Company's control, if the Company is compelled to do so in order to ensure the safe and smooth implementation of the tour, the Company shall promptly inform the Customer in advance and notify him/her of such reasons. The Company may change the tour itinerary, contents of tour services, or other details of the tour contract by promptly explaining to the customer the reasons for the Company's uncontrollable reasons and the causal relationship between the Company and such reasons.
However, if it is unavoidable in case of emergency, the reason will be explained after the change.
9. change of the Customer
(1) The Customer may, with the Company's consent, transfer his/her contractual position to another person or change the constituent persons. In such case, a fee shall be charged for such substitution as determined by Peach. (If a Ticket has already been issued, we may separately charge you a fee for re-ticketing.)
(2) Notwithstanding (1) above, the Company reserves the right to refuse to replace a passenger due to the refusal of the transportation or accommodation facilities, etc. to accept the replacement of the passenger.
10.Cancellation of tour contract
(1) Cases in which a planning fee or cancellation fee is charged by the Customer
(1) The Customer may cancel the tour contract by paying the planning fee or cancellation fee stated in the planning document.
(ii) In the event of cancellation due to reasons such as loan procedures for which the Company is not responsible, the planning fee or cancellation fee stated in the planning document shall also be charged.
(3) The Company may cancel the tour contract when it is found that the customer falls under any of 3 (3), (4), or (5) above. In such a case, the Company shall charge the planning fee or cancellation fee stated in the planning document.
(2) Cases in which the Company does not charge the customer a planning fee or cancellation fee
In the following cases, the customer may cancel the contract without paying the planning fee or cancellation fee prior to the commencement of the tour.
(i) When the contents of the tour contract have been changed. (i) When the contents of the tour contract have been changed; provided, however, that such changes are limited to those listed in the left column of the table in Paragraph 14 and other important changes.
(ii) When the tour fee has been increased in accordance with 7 (2)
(iii) When the safe and smooth implementation of the tour has become impossible or is extremely likely to become impossible based on objective information such as information issued by public institutions, in the event of natural disaster, war, riot, suspension of provision of tour services by transportation or accommodation facilities, order by government authorities, or other reasons.
(iv) When the Company fails to deliver the Confirmation Document to the Participant by the due date
(iv) Changes in itinerary or cancellation of the tour due to orders of government authorities, restrictions on entry or exit from foreign countries, quarantine due to contagious diseases, or any other reasons
(5) Accidents during free activities
(vi) Food poisoning
(viii) delay or suspension of transportation, schedule change, route change, etc., or change of itinerary or shortening of time spent at the destination caused by such delay, suspension, schedule change, route change, etc., of transportation
(3) Peach shall compensate up to ¥150,000 per Passenger (except in the case of intentional or gross negligence on the part of Peach) for Damage to Baggage, provided that Peach is notified of such Damage within 14 days from the day following the occurrence of such Damage. The Company will compensate for the damage within the limit of 150,000 yen per passenger (except in the case of willful misconduct or gross negligence by the Company).
The Company will pay compensation or visitation money to the extent of the following amounts in accordance with the Special Compensation Regulations of the Company's Travel Agency Conditions of Business for certain damages incurred by the Participant to his/her body, life, or baggage due to a sudden and accidental external accident during the Participant's participation in this tour.
Compensation for death: 15 million yen
Hospitalization compensation: 20,000-200,000 yen
Hospital visit compensation: 10,000 to 50,000 yen
Compensation for loss or damage to personal belongings: 150,000 yen per passenger (however, the maximum amount of compensation is 100,000 yen per item or pair of items covered by the compensation).
In the event that the tour itinerary specifies a day on which the Participant will not receive any tour services arranged by the Company, if the contract document clearly indicates to that effect and that no compensation or compensation for damage to life, body, or baggage caused by an accident on such day will be paid, such day shall be deemed to be a day on which the Participant will not receive any services arranged by the Company. The day shall not be considered as "during participation in the tour".
If any of the changes listed in the following table is made to the itinerary, the Company will pay compensation for the change in the amount calculated by multiplying the tour fee by the rate specified in the following table according to the details of the change, pursuant to the provisions of the "Order-Based Tour Contract" of the Company's General Conditions of Tour Business. However, the amount of compensation for change paid for a single tour contract shall be limited to 15% of the tour price. If the amount of compensation for change paid for one tour contract is less than 1,000 yen, no compensation for change will be paid.
In the event of notice given at least one day prior to the trip start date In the event of notice given on or after the trip start date
(1) Change in the date of commencement or termination of the tour as specified in the contract document or the definitive tour document 1.5 3.0
(ii) a change in the sightseeing spots or facilities to be entered (including restaurants) or other destinations specified in the contract document or the definitive tour document 1.0 2.0
(iii) Change of the class of transportation or facilities to a lower class of transportation or facilities at a lower rate (if the total amount of the charges for the class of transportation and facilities after the change is less than the amount specified in the contract document or the definitive tour document, the change shall not exceed the amount specified in the contract document).
(This shall apply only when the total charges for the grade of transportation and facilities after the change are lower than those stated in the contract document or the definitive tour document.) 1.0 2.0
(iv) a change in the type of transportation or the name of the company (except in the case of a change to a higher grade or higher facilities) described in the contract document or the definitive tour document 1.0 2.0
(v) a change of the airport from which the tour commences or terminates to a different flight from that specified in the contract document or the definitive tour document 1.0 2.0
(vi) Change of flight from a direct flight to a connecting flight or via a connecting flight between Japan and any place outside Japan, as specified in the contract document or the definitive tour document 1.0 2.0
(vii) Change in the type or company name of the accommodation facilities described in the contract document or the definitive tour contract (except in the case where the grade of the accommodation facilities has been determined by SKY and the grade of the accommodation facilities after the change exceeds the grade of the accommodation facilities described in the contract document). 1.0 2.0
(viii) Change in the type of accommodation, facilities, scenery or other conditions of the guest room of the accommodation facility described in the contract document or the confirmed document 1.0 2.0
Note 1: "One case" means one case per one ride in the case of transportation, and one case per applicable matter in the case of other services.
Note 2: Even if multiple changes listed in (iv), (vii) and (viii) occur within one boarding or one night, they will be treated as one change per boarding or one night.
Note 3: If the transportation services listed in (iii) and (iv) involve the use of accommodations, it will be treated as one case per night.
Note 4: With regard to (iv) change in the name of the company of the transportation agency and (vii) change in the name of the accommodation agency, it refers to a change accompanying a change in the transportation/accommodation agency itself.
Note 5: (iv) Change in the name of the company of the transportation agency shall not apply to cases involving a change to a higher grade of transportation or higher facilities.
Note 6: (7) The grade of the accommodation agency shall be based on the list stated in the contract document or the list available on our web page at the time of conclusion of the tour contract.
*No compensation shall be paid in the event of a change due to any of the following reasons
a. Natural disaster
(d) Orders of public offices
(e) Cancellation of travel services by transportation, accommodation, etc.
f. Provision of transportation services not in accordance with the original operation plan
g. Measures necessary to ensure the life or safety of the trip participants
h. Changes requested by the customer
14. customer's liability
(1) If the Company suffers any damage due to the intentional or negligent act of the Participant, the Participant shall compensate the Company for such damage.
(2) The Participant shall make use of the information provided by the Company and endeavor to understand the rights and obligations of the traveler and other contents of the tour contract as described in the contract document.
(3) If the Participant recognizes after the commencement of the tour that the tour services described in the contract document differ from those described in the contract document, the Participant shall promptly inform the tour operator, local guide, mediator, travel service provider and the Company of such difference at the tour destination.
(4) In the event of any accident during the tour, the Participant shall immediately notify the Company or the contact person separately notified. (If there is any circumstance that cannot be notified, please notify us as soon as the circumstance has ceased to exist.)
15. shopping guide
For the convenience of our customers, we may take them to souvenir stores during sightseeing and transportation. Although we make every effort to select the best stores, please be aware that you are responsible for your own purchases. We will not be able to assist with exchanges or returns of merchandise, so please be sure to check the merchandise and receive your receipt to avoid any problems.
16. purchasing domestic travel insurance
In the event of illness or injury during your trip, you may incur substantial medical and transportation expenses. In addition, in the event of an accident, it may be very difficult to claim compensation from the offender and recover compensation. We recommend that you purchase a sufficient amount of domestic travel insurance to cover these expenses. For more information on domestic travel insurance, please contact your travel agent.
17. Handling of Personal Information
(1) The Company shall use the personal information of the participants in the list of constituents provided by the operator or the traveler at the time of application for the tour for the purpose of communicating with the traveler, as well as to the extent necessary for the arrangement of tour services and procedures for receiving such services in the tour applied for by the operator. In addition, we will provide personal information to the transportation and lodging agencies, insurance companies, government offices, and souvenir stores listed in the planning document and final itinerary to the extent necessary for the arrangements of travel services and the receipt of those services for the tour for which the business operator has applied, to the extent necessary for insurance procedures to ensure our liability under the tour contract and expenses in case of accidents, and to the extent necessary for the convenience of customers shopping at souvenir stores at the destination. We will provide personal information and personal data pertaining to the flight number of the passenger to the transportation agencies, accommodation agencies, etc., insurance companies, government offices, and souvenir shops listed in the tour planning document and final itinerary to the extent necessary for the convenience of the customer's purchase, etc. In addition, we may use the personal information we have acquired, as well as our website browsing history, purchase history, and activity history when using our apps, for the following purposes.
(1) To provide information on products, services, and campaigns of the Company and its affiliated companies
(2) Requests for opinions and impressions after participation in tours
(iii) Requests for questionnaires
(iv) Provision of special benefit services
(5) Preparation of statistical data
(5) Preparation of statistical data (6) For any other purpose, the Company will separately inform you and ask for your consent.
(2) The Company may ask for the personal information of your contact person during the tour in case of illness or accident during the tour. This personal information will be used in the event that the Company deems it necessary to contact the contact person in the event of illness, etc. of the passenger. The customer shall obtain the consent of the contact person to provide the contact person's personal information to the Company.
(3) We may outsource part or all of the operations handling personal information acquired in accordance with (1) of this section to other companies in the course of arranging agency services, travel agency services, or mediation services at airports, etc. In such cases, we may outsource the operations to the company concerned. In such cases, we will select the company to which we entrust the personal information in accordance with our standards, and entrust the personal information to such company after signing a confidentiality agreement.
(4) Among the personal data of travelers held by the Company, the Company will share with its group companies the minimum range of personal data necessary to contact travelers, such as names, addresses, telephone numbers, and e-mail addresses. Our group companies may use this information for the purpose of providing information on their respective business, events, etc., and shipping purchased products. Please refer to the "Protection of Personal Information" section of our website for the names of our group companies and the contact information for handling personal information at each company.
(5) When a customer requests notification of the purpose of use, disclosure, correction, addition, deletion, suspension of use, elimination, or record of provision to a third party, the Company shall promptly respond to such request.
18. in accordance with the General Terms and Conditions
Matters not described in this document explaining travel conditions shall be in accordance with the provisions of our General Terms and Conditions for Travel Contracts. If you would like to request a copy of the Company's General Travel Conditions, please contact the Company.